11.23.2008

Thankful Thoughts!

I saw this idea elsewhere (Thanks Becky!) and thought that it was a great idea. We also had a great Thanksgiving sermon and this seems appropriate. There are so many amazing things to be thankful for and I need to remember to do this all year round, so you may see more blog posts like this throughout this year.

1). For those of you who don't know I have had some problems with my Thyroid this year and I am thankful that it is nothing serious.

2). I am thankful for James my oldest son who is smart beyond his years. He told me a few months ago to make sure that I told his Birth mom (Lisa) Thank you, for letting me take him home. (yes he is only 4 but he understands that there are not enough times thank I can tell Lisa thank you for that).

3). For Ezra I am so thankful because at this time 3 years ago he showed up 6 weeks early and was in the NICU for 10 days and now you would never know. God got us through that time and has found a way to make it all seem like a distant memory.

4). Noah my sweetest surprise. He is going to be a pill but he is more of a blessing than I could have ever imagined.

5). My husband! He is absolutely my rock and I have needed him more than I could have ever known.

6). God's provisions!!!!!! They are too numerous to count but they never fail to come through at the perfect time.

This is just a small sampling of the many many blessings in my life and I hope that I can remember to reflect on them more often.

1 comment:

Beth Pritchard said...

Good post! It's nice to see you blogging again :-)